Monday, February 22, 2010

future athlete

as most of you already know, Logan and I are training for our half-marathon on april 24th in Hurricane, UT. after nearly 8 weeks of training, we are surprisingly still going strong and really enjoying it! i need to get some more pictures of us getting out there and workin it!

but for now, here are a few pics of another guy who is certainly enjoying riding along with us. he usually falls asleep during our long runs, but he always wakes up at the end looking so happy. it makes our runs completely worth it. :)





3 comments:

Jackie said...

You are a champ! That 10k last year nearly killed me.

A. B. Reese said...

Aww, Rivs! What a good sport! Do you sometimes feel jealous of comfy situation in the stroller when you're at the end of your long runs? I would.

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

Good luck with your race. I also just started training for a half marathon, but my race isn't until June 12. I usually run in the indoor track, but it is finally warming up so I can take Hazel running outside.