Sunday, January 18, 2009

for the unbelievers

a few individuals who haven't seen me in a while are refusing to believe that i have gained any weight or that my 20 week belly exists as i have described it. well, have a look at this:


yeah, i know. not very flattering. i always feel a little forced to take "belly" pictures. i know it's important to document my growth if i ever wanted to show my children or if i just want to look back upon it in the future. but c'mon. who wants to take pictures when you just don't quite feel you're looking your best. so i'm like, "c'mon logan, take a picture of me while I show how big i look and force a smile for the camera."

to be honest, i actually like my belly. it can be cute. it's not quite at that point where i'm so big people are wondering how many babies are actually in there. and it's not so heavy that my back is killing me yet. it's just the other "areas" of my body that are getting bigger along with it that bothers me. no need to be any more detailed...just make your assumptions.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You look as cute as I imagined. Possibly cuter.

Way to be, Em!

Shanicherie said...

You are adorable! And that pie looks amazing!

Doug & Stef said...

well you look fab! when do you find out what you're having? can't find out at 20 weeks, that's the best part!