Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my cool family

here are some pics (yes. PICS!) from this past weekend. it was a sad time since the gathering was for my grandpa hansen's funeral. the whole weekend was lovely though. we always have the best time when we all get together, if you couldn't tell.

any time the rest of us are trying so hard to look cool, carrie whips out the best pose of all (in this case, an awesome ho-down dance move in full force) and steals all the glory. nice.


the paparazzi were swarming. i was like, "fine, just get your picture and be on your way." this guy wouldn't let up, though. annoying.


bringin sexy back. duh.
if you know the hansen's, you would know we just can't end a photo session without a few "crazy pics". this one is crazy indeed.

7 comments:

carrie said...

my move was a little cut off. Disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute. All you beauty sisters (and mommy)!

I love your dress. Where is it from? You look hott!

leigh said...

yay for pictures!

Shanicherie said...

Emily! Yay for blogging! I am very excited to read how exciting your life is! I have one too! And of course my life is amazingly exciting. It's shaniandogg.blogspot.com
Do you still need to know how to add links on your page? It took me forever to figure it out, but let me know.

Anonymous said...

Your Dad looks so cool. Too bad about the eye.

Tyler H said...

You do have a very cool family. I sure wish you have moved to Virginia earlier.

alysha said...

oh man, I love your family.
Emily, glad to see you in the blogging world. I must check up on you often.