Tuesday, March 4, 2008

young love...

for those who didn't know, logan and i met when we were about 8 years old. for me, it was pretty much love at first sight! i don't know if the same goes for logan. i was at a bit of an awkward stage at that point. you know, the freckles, big teeth, "prince valiant" hair cut (as my sisters liked to call it). oh, i had it all! anyway, i was digging through some old photos at logan's parents house and came across this little jewel.


this is the hansen family at the sessions' home for dinner in fredericksburg a few days before we moved to italy for 3 years. from my description earlier, you can tell that i'm the one on the left. logan is the little one on the right. you can't tell from this picture, but we are totally playing footsies underneath the table.

this is a little piece of history, guys! i knew what i wanted from quite an early age...i make things happen, pretty much.

(ps: sorry, mom. you've updated the glasses since then, but now everyone knows what they used to look like. whoops.)

8 comments:

carrie said...

HA! I think Laura's overalls are probably the best part in this picture. Mom's glasses rank a close second.

Christina and Ryan said...

This is so cute! I love how you guys knew each other when you were so young. And I don't know any 8 year old girls that aren't awkward looking. At least you were skinny. When we watch home videos from the mid-90s my parents always comment on how it looks like I'm "wearing a Hollywood fat suit". Thanks guys.

Unknown said...

I love it!
Although I don't believe you guys are playing footsies, your legs wouldn't reach each others without at least touching Spencer's.

alysha said...

that last comment was from me, Alysha. Forgot to log my husband out. sorry.

Tyler H said...

Maybe it was Spencer you were playing footsies with.... I can totally see him doing that.

emily and logan said...

okay, okay. so maybe we weren't playing footsies. maybe i was just hoping...

tim said...

Little you and logan are so cute. Weren't those great times? You all look so happy!

Anonymous said...

BORRINGG!

New posts please!

~wanni